4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

Just now, bmags said:

nobody good will be available today. Unless Fry is good now.

Well because they mismanaged the pen yesterday (which we all saw coming).  Doesn’t matter though, every “bad” player on the Sox is just terrible this season.

There is nothing I like about Ruiz.

And can we just DFA people who let Billy fucking Hamilton get on base? Let him on and he's pretty much a guaranteed run, but he hits like my mother. Sit his ass down. How hard is it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scoots said:

If pitchers are gonna do this shit, then they need not b**** when it goes both ways when they strike out hitters in tough situations and scream for joy as they walk off the mound and the hitters start throwing their bats at them.

Yes. This is what makes it worse and I can honestly say that never bothered me in my life. I understood their joy. It was a big situation and they got me. But dont be such hypocritical babies when I do it to you. Such a pet peeve for me.

13 minutes ago, Tony said:

Reading is a skill my friend. No one is saying it should be part of baseball, I went out of my way to say it's stupid as hell. 

To start your second graph, you said "You see it at every level" so clearly it is very much part of baseball, no matter how many of us disagree with it. 

Relax, and read. 

I know. I was following up on your comment that I agree with. I hate that it's a part of the game.