4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes, poor us (white people). Such oppression and struggle we've had to overcome.

If you have a pride in your whiteness solely because your white then that's truly sad. We're all human beings. All equal and all deserve the same respect and compassion.

What in the fuck are you talking about...go to the buster if you want to talk about this nonsense.

Just now, Jake said:

Nate hadn't been terrible this year but it's clear this is all a very delicate balance and maybe back-to-back days isn't doable. Not sure how long we can let that be the case

He hasn’t looked good, even when he got outs. It’s 95 every pitch with no movement, bad command and doesn’t trust his slider at all.

Just now, fathom said:

He hasn’t looked good, even when he got outs. It’s 95 every pitch with no movement, bad command and doesn’t trust his slider at all.

One of his outings after giving up a homer he started spinning that slider pretty well. But then a day like today it's just all fastballs

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

It's amazing that baseball and golf both were primarily white only sports for a long period of time, and both have/had unwritten rules that just happen to show that minorities are out of line when they show exuberance or happiness. Heck Josh called it showboating but I'd guess Josh has never very once questioned a RP fist pump after a big strike out. It must just be a big coincidence. 

Go to reddit Politics if you want to virtue signal  and circle jerk against white people with all the other Soyboys.  This is an absolutely stupid post.

MuH WhItE PePo.  Fuck off

Edited by BackDoorBreach
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes, poor us (white people). Such oppression and struggle we've had to overcome.

If you have a pride in your whiteness solely because your white then that's truly sad. We're all human beings. All equal and all deserve the same respect and compassion.

Oh, shut up.

10 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I don't have pride in being white. I have pride in actual things I've done, but not in being white. That trait of mine was determined hundreds of years before I was born, so to be proud of it would be idiotic. That said, I'm not going to see myself or my beautiful, innocent, three year old son generically smeared for that completely meaningless trait.

Like you said, we're all human beings. Stereotypes are BAD. Not just when they're against black people, or white people, but against ALL people. See and respect the individual, dude.

Jeez. When Tim did the cockiest fucking thing I've ever seen in baseball, and I practically had a sportsgasm, I didn't think this thread was bound to turn into some sort goofy fucking race war. Awesome. New heights, SoxTalk.

Edited by The Sir