4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

Game should have been won in the fourth inning. KC was asking to be beat, and the Sox should have scored five or even more to break the game open.  Sending Abreu home was a dumb decision.

Adam Engel doesn't belong in the starting lineup. He is a defensive replacement and that is all.

Hitting Anderson was low class, but I really wish he'd quit the theatrics. He is starting to come into his own, and he should just play ball. Save the celebrations when you're in the dugout or after the game. 

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Tim shouldn’t have been tossed.

Tim needs to keep the fun in the dugout.

There is a lot of argument between what is, and what should be.  Anyone who has watched even a little baseball should not have been surprised he got thrown at.

8 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Really? Damn that was fast

If that's true, I feel sorry for him.

There a lot of players on this roster that to me have far less talent than Palka.

They need to be sent down or DFA'd.

I still believe he could be an offensive force.

I'm looking for him to make a triumphant return. I just hope it's not with some other organization.

Edited by GradMc

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Tim shouldn’t have been tossed.

Tim needs to keep the fun in the dugout.

I think the home team should be allowed to have some fun. There was no taunting of the Royals involved. Tim should not have approached the mound but asked the ump to intervene. 

1 minute ago, Chisox378 said:

Tim Anderson is the Dennis Rodman of this team. Someone I'm the clubhouse will need to control him, He gets under opposing teams skin. I'm for it as long as it's controlled.

There is a lot of sanity between Anderson and Rodman

Just get around the bases and do whatever you want in the dugout. The chain, high fives, whatever. Throwing your bat and yelling is taunting. It is bad sportsmanship. It is stupid. There is a place in a 162-game schedule to respect your opponent. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

There is a lot of argument between what is, and what should be.  Anyone who has watched even a little baseball should not have been surprised he got thrown at.

Not surprised he got thrown at. Am surprised Tim got thrown out. Didn't know jaw-jacking was a fireable offense

5 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

Tim Anderson is the Dennis Rodman of this team. Someone I'm the clubhouse will need to control him, He gets under opposing teams skin. I'm for it as long as it's controlled.

That sounds a little extreme. If Tim needs to tone it down so do the Royals. 

8 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

Game should have been won in the fourth inning. KC was asking to be beat, and the Sox should have scored five or even more to break the game open.  Sending Abreu home was a dumb decision.

Adam Engel doesn't belong in the starting lineup. He is a defensive replacement and that is all.

Hitting Anderson was low class, but I really wish he'd quit the theatrics. He is starting to come into his own, and he should just play ball. Save the celebrations when you're in the dugout or after the game. 

Oh please.

Do you watch the theatrics surrounding a Bryce Harper homer ???

• Thanks 1