4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

No. It shouldn't be baseball and it's a huge problem with the game.

You see it every level. If you have fun playing the game, some negative pussy pitcher will take it the wrong way. I cant stand it. If I could count how many times I was hit in my life for doing something good and being happy about it the at bat before. Its cowardice and should be taken out of baseball.

I dont need to watch Brian McCann tell Carlos Gomez that he shouldn't be happy about his triple. Fuck all the old clowns that feel like they're the baseball police. Guys like Tim Anderson is great for the game.

If pitchers are gonna do this shit, then they need not b**** when it goes both ways when they strike out hitters in tough situations and scream for joy as they walk off the mound and the hitters start throwing their bats at them.

Edited by Scoots

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

No. It shouldn't be baseball and it's a huge problem with the game.

You see it every level. If you have fun playing the game, some negative pussy pitcher will take it the wrong way. I cant stand it. If I could count how many times I was hit in my life for doing something good and being happy about it the at bat before. Its cowardice and should be taken out of baseball.

I dont need to watch Brian McCann tell Carlos Gomez that he shouldn't be happy about his triple. Fuck all the old clowns that feel like they're the baseball police. Guys like Tim Anderson is great for the game.

This should get endless upvotes. Shitty relief pitchers the world over can point at the sky and chest thump over an event that a given team achieves 10-15 times a game, but a rising star hitter can't show some bravado over demolishing a baseball? No. I don't accept those rules.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Do we see the Royal double steal here or just see if Ruiz can throw strikes ?

I truly do not understand how the royals signed every fast man in baseball and then decided that stealing wasn't going to be a thing they do.