bmags

4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Moncada part deux. 

There was nothing in his past to suggest these strikeout issues. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

I wasn't talking about Ks, I was talking about falling behind in the count too much. Sorry for not being clear enough, I thought the context was clear from the quoted post. 

Why are these weirdo games invariably weekday day games

24 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Of course I don't.  You are the board all knowing and all wise... Dammed are those who argue with you....😒

Oh the irony.

I presented my opinion on how absurd pitchers throwing at hitters for doing good things are... you told me my act was old. Somehow that's me exulting my opinion onto others even though it was you who felt the need to tell me my opinion was wrong. Weird how that works. Dont tell other people how to act and then play the victim card.

21 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The baseball police who enforce fake unwritten rules are archaic old white guys for the most part. He may not be but he buys into that same nonsense. It's why I cant stand Verlander or McCann.

You were ripping everyone for using racial stereotypes yesterday and now are using racial stereotypes.  I believe that makes you a hypocrite pal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I'm going to a family gathering, so I'll be out for a half hr or so. Nice talking to everyone. 

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I love how you were calling people racist yesterday while now being racist yourself to JoshPR of all people, who I dont even agree with.

I'm a 32 year old white guy so ummm... I'm pretty sure me saying he believes in archaic old white guy rules isnt racist. 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

MLB pitching is different than minors.  There is a learning curve for the MLB.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'm a 32 year old white guy so ummm... I'm pretty sure me saying he believes in archaic old white guy rules isnt racist. 

No, it's just virtue signaling and fucking stupid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Haha, our bad players are really freaking awful. Jones is a pitching machine these days.

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You were ripping everyone for using racial stereotypes yesterday and now are using racial stereotypes.  I believe that makes you a hypocrite pal.

Got it. Let's go back to lambasting Tim Anderson for having fun. That seems to fit more in line with the anti-fun crowd here.

I think we'll win this one, honestly, but with Tim and Yoan gone, our offense just seems so boring right now. I think Eloy is going to be great, but he's quickly wading into Moncada-2018 territory (as far as being a must-see, I mean). I think he'll do some great things, but the shit swings on some of this breaking stuff really kills my need to watch every single at bat. He'll grow, but with the two super must-sees out, I'm ambivalent about whether I need to see all of this one. Ugh.