4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

About the theatrics.... I can see if its a game winner in an important game or I can see a fist pump cause your happy and you go off in the dugout or clapping and saying come on with emotion but Timmy showboats every homer. He did it when he them claimed he was falling. The thing is if a team does it to us just like the totals we will be upset and bean them and this board will go off. Again emotion is great and needed but know how to do it. You can get yourself or a team mate hurt. What would this board say if they threw at Moncada and broke his hand or wrist and has done for the season and his career affected... Put it in perspective...

Imagine if Tim Anderson or any other player did the Jason "The Jet" Terry move and stuck their arms out like an airplane while rounding the bases. All hell would break loose. But my God that would be awesome. 

Edited by ron883
  • Love 1

I'm finally getting around to reading the Twitter reactions to this thing yesterday. So much of it is amazing, and I love seeing our team get this positive reaction from all over the place. I really enjoyed reading about Randal Grichuk's beef with TA, which in turn led to this tweet:

Now, while it is mostly enjoyable, the people who are making it into some sort of race thing are awful.