4/19 Games #CeaseRainedOutDay

KnightsOnMintSt

• danman31 changed the title to 4/19 Games #CeaseRainedOutDay
2 hours ago, turnin' two said:

Better than getting Kopech-ed.  And going 2 innings then getting rained out. 

That is true on both accounts. Pilkington is striking out a ton of batters in Kanny. Has he returned to his 2017 velocity levels? Has any scout seen him? I have heard Pilkington was in consideration for a top 10-15 pick before dropping velocity from 93-96 to 87-90

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That is true on both accounts. Pilkington is striking out a ton of batters in Kanny. Has he returned to his 2017 velocity levels? Has any scout seen him? I have heard Pilkington was in consideration for a top 10-15 pick before dropping velocity from 93-96 to 87-90

yes early on he had top 10 buzz link

2018's top southpaw has a strong frame, a fastball that reaches 95 mph and a pair of potential solid secondary pitches in his curveball and changeup.

I think Gavin Sheets is making the adjustment to AA pitching. 7 walks 48 at bats, 9 hits in his last 29 ab. I really hope he starts driving the ball one day

because he's a good fielder at 1st. With his batting eye he'll have a high enough OBP to be an asset if he can get 50 XBH's a year.

3 hours ago, zisk said:

I think Gavin Sheets is making the adjustment to AA pitching. 7 walks 48 at bats, 9 hits in his last 29 ab. I really hope he starts driving the ball one day

because he's a good fielder at 1st. With his batting eye he'll have a high enough OBP to be an asset if he can get 50 XBH's a year.

I don't think you'll see much power until AAA.