4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman

Jose Abreu

7 minutes ago, The Sir said:

No TA? Yeah, I'm not watching tonight. And we need to drill Mondesi and Merrifield to start the game the next time we play the Royals.

The Sox should bat flip and slow walk every home run against the Royals the rest of the year...Hahn said the money would be spent, spend it on the fines...just watch your language though :cool:

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, The Sir said:

No TA? Yeah, I'm not watching tonight. And we need to drill Mondesi and Merrifield to start the game the next time we play the Royals.

Eh, I'd rather we not stoop to their level. Rather, I want TA to bat flip any hit, walk, HBP, etc. as emphatically as possible

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Eh, I'd rather we not stoop to their level. Rather, I want TA to bat flip any hit, walk, HBP, etc. as emphatically as possible

I want him to gently place his bat down, sprint around the bases and apologize to Martin Maldonado when he cross the plate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, mqr said:

I want him to gently place his bat down, sprint around the bases and apologize to Martin Maldonado when he cross the plate

Yep I’m all for a Rosales-esque sprint followed by pulling a Playboy out of his back pocket and handing it to Maldonado.

Edited by fathom