4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman

Jose Abreu

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Agreed. I think Cordell would be adequate enough in CF to not completely hurt you.

So far he has looked good at the plate since coming back up. Wasn’t he a CF prospect with MIL?

Edited by BFirebird

1 minute ago, BFirebird said:

Just turned it on while Sox were batting. Rodon look good today?  Not sure if anyone had seen this but Rodon was tied with Scherzer at 1 WAR coming into today’s start. 

He gave up some hard contact the inning he gave up the home run in. Other than that hey had no chance.

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

you miss last game?

Yes, he homered, I know. Just because he does good things every once in a while (he's 3-26 with 8 Ks since homering twice in the Bronx) doesn't mean I feel the need to watch every one of his at-bats. He pounds the ball into the ground, he flails hopelessly at breaking balls, etc. Yes, I think he will get it together and be a star, but right this moment, there's nothing making me want desperately to watch him hit. Also, his defense in the last game sucked.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

Yes, he homered, I know. Just because he does good things every once in a while (he's 3-26 with 8 Ks since homering twice in the Bronx) doesn't mean I feel the need to watch every one of his at-bats. He pounds the ball into the ground, he flails hopelessly at breaking balls, etc. Yes, I think he will get it together and be a star, but right this moment, there's nothing making me want desperately to watch him hit. Also, his defense in the last game sucked.

jesus, i'm a cynical fuck but enjoy the journey man eloy is going to be at very least a 3 WAR hitter sooner than later.