Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?

Jose Abreu

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Problem with MLB is that they  think protecting Joe West is more important to the sport than spotlighting talent and letting an emerging star show out.

But Manfred will blame trout for not doing enough commercials... because its trouts fault that stars arent marketed better.. has nothing to do with archaic mlb being stuck in the past and not embracing these things.

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Joe West is basically a dirty cop at this point. 

So according to the fruit from the poisoned tree...Joe West kicking Tim out was invalid...so Tim takes first base and steals 2nd and scores....so the White Sox actually won that game in regulation...change that to a White Sox winner please MLB

15 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Come on man. 

You find me a person alive offended by the word lol. 

Most anyone who was raised in the 60s when it was used in the most vile, degrading way. And yes, there are a lot of us still alive. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Anderson now trending worldwide on Twitter, hell this might be the most exciting thing that happens all year.

I said it before but Tim Anderson has just made himself a ton of young fans. Been great for Tim and the TA brand and in turn great for the white Sox.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

But Manfred will blame trout for not doing enough commercials... because its trouts fault that stars arent marketed better.. has nothing to do with archaic mlb being stuck in the past and not embracing these things.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Is it possible he used a slur towards Latino players? I doubt it, but worth considering

It doesn’t matter. If he used a word of a racial nature that they wouldn’t want anyone to use at any time, he deserves the suspension. You can’t have a double standard.

Edited by flavum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Meanwhile I will hear the word fuck being screamed by pitcher after pitcher, watch a Madbum start for instance.  And nothing.  That's live on tv for everyone to hear.  Not something barked that only a few heard.  

According to what I'm seeing on Twitter, Schwarber charged the umpire the other day screaming "fuck you, fuck you" and MLB did nothing.  Glad to know that physical intimidation coupled with verbal threats is OK.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

"Weak-ass f-ing n word" to Keller is what it was lol

lol, so something I heard on the baskeball courts in brooklyn almost every game between all races and that somehow never led to anything more than words.  Good lord MLB is up there own ass and cant' get of their own way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Most anyone who was raised in the 60s when it was used in the most vile, degrading way. And yes, there are a lot of us still alive. 

You were born before 1990. Your opinions are wrong and invalid.

• Haha 1