4/20 #CeaseDayPt2

KnightsOnMintSt

Just now, fathom said:

Yeah hoping it was a planned short night for him. He did get hit in game 1, so it could be soreness also.

Yea he stayed in after getting hit the 1st game. Probably got taken out as precaution cause of the soreness. 

41 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

That dude has another post where he says Robert was tearing up the Florida State League.  He claims to be a writer covering the minors but that seems like a pretty big miss on his part if so.

Regardless, this shit is making me feel very uneasy.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

1 hour ago, Sleepy Harold said:

That Matt Powers person also said that Luis is raking in the Florida State League, so it seems that they're either going off the vagueness of the twitter troll without any substance or knowledge of where Winston-Salem is actually located.

1 for 2 with a walk and stolen base in game 2 so appears OK.

16 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Is it normal for a catcher to drop his glove hand down while the pitcher is going into his windup? It's like Collins isn't giving him a target to throw to. Or at least it's a moving target. Seems like it would be infuriating. I don't know much about catching though.

Watching Tyler Flowers the other day I noticed he does that a lot, which seems bad but of course you can't argue with his results.