Sox @ Orioles Gamethread, 4/22 6:05 CDT (Banuelos vs. Hess)

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

pains me to admit this but you know what?  ironically, after this offseason, this is the first time in the rebuild I'm actually having fun more often than not watching the team, even in losses.

There’s some exciting talent to watch.  Most games have been at least somewhat fun.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

pains me to admit this but you know what?  ironically, after this offseason, this is the first time in the rebuild I'm actually having fun more often than not watching the team, even in losses.

Many thanks to Moncada and Anderson. They make this team so fun

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I REALLY liked when they acquired him, thought he was going to be a stud. Whoops. 

I remember more people being pissed they traded Tyler Lumsden for a bum reliever. It turned out Lumsden was much more of a bum, as he never made it past AA IIRC. 

25 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Same with the Royals. They're both so far away that it wouldn't shock me if Witt and Abrams went 1st and 2nd. 

On another note,  is anyone else starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel? I know they are at the super weak spot of their schedule, but I think they are about to turn a corner 

The Royals are taking a college player at #2, it’s pretty much a guarantee.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic