Sox @ Orioles Gamethread, 4/22 6:05 CDT (Banuelos vs. Hess)

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Damn zach Burdis bro just tore his arm to shreds live on the mound for the pirates. Crying out there

I was going to say that Nick's post-injury resurgence was a good sign for Zack but now maybe not

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

My goal for Caron this appearance. Finish the game and lower your ERA to under 5.50

I wish they could talk him into picking up the pace.  Extra time to think does not help this guy.  Something of a head case in my opinion.  Did fine here with no pressure.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

That made me sick to my stomach

Always worse when you know the guy has a history. With all the injuries he's dealt with you know part of his reaction is just the emotional part of confronting what feels like yet another serious injury

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

I wish they could talk him into picking up the pace.  Extra time to think does not help this guy.  Something of a head case in my opinion.  Did fine here with no pressure.

Frankly I despise the word headcase applied to any pitcher. It's not an easy game. and those who struggle are just searching for what works best for them against the best hitters in the world.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Frankly I despise the word headcase applied to any pitcher. It's not an easy game. and those who struggle are just searching for what works best for them against the best hitters in the world.

When what you are doing doesn't work... try something else.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic