Better Late Than Never Gamethread

I knew they weren't getting that run in from 3rd...

I've been watching sox baseball for the past 7 years - they don't get that done.

I don't care how many meaningless hits McCann had in the game... that last swing choke job.

Just tired of watching losing against shitty teams...

Some nobody scrub pitcher getting a career high in strike outs for the 20th time in the past few years.

Sometimes I can embrace the losing... other times (like right at this second) it makes me mad.

Just now, elrockinMT said:

What does the Sox staff have to do with the kid getting his hand broke?

I didn't say it was their fault he broke his hand if true. Saying it just shows you cannot rely on every single Prospect to pan out like they are. We will continue to get bargain free agents that suck they won't be able to develop even half their prospects that's why they're a joke organization.

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

What does the Sox staff have to do with the kid getting his hand broke?

Sox management has produced a terrible major league team that is barely worth watching, except for a few young players.  Without Robert, there won't be as much of a reason to follow the Sox minors either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Think I’m finally done for a while. Just don’t need them in my life for any reason right now. 

Just watch Yoan, Timmy and Eloy bat.  Don't bother watching any of the other hitters.  I've probably watched a total of 10 at bats from Alonso and Castillo this season.  Saves a lot of time and allows you not to have to watch all the other crappy players.