**SPOILER THREAD * Avengers Endgame * SPOILER THREAD*

Kyyle23

2 hours ago, Harper2Sox said:

Yes, and it fit well with Tony getting to say goodbye to his dad before he dies and Captain America seeing his girlfriend one more time which makes him choose to grow old with her, but everything is done for a reason and I think Loki is now alive.

Yep, apparently an older version of Gamora is now alive and this version doesn’t know Quill because she was pre-GotG Gamora.  This is also why I think Loki is back as well.  The time travel really made no sense, heh.

2 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

So if Gamora is alive again wouldn’t it be possible to go back in time and retrieve Black Widow? Or am I missing something?

https://www.sciencealert.com/avengers-endgame-uses-quantum-mechanics-to-explain-its-time-travel 

Gamora, Loki and Vision's deaths are fixed.

She (2014 Gamora) dusted when Iron Man snapped his fingers.

I really believe that there will be an after-credits scene in GOTG 3 showing Cap returning the Soul Stone to the water and Black Widow returning.

3 minutes ago, knightni said:

I really believe that there will be an after-credits scene in GOTG 3 showing Cap returning the Soul Stone to the water and Black Widow returning.

I will bet you that Gamora did not get dusted when Iron man snapped his fingers.   And Loki is also very much alive after grabbing the tesseract.   Which is good since he is about to have his own Disney+ show

1 hour ago, knightni said:

Loki has the Tesseract, but he had it after Avengers anyway.

Remember, he was taken back to Asgard with Thor and the Tesseract.

Then, he broke out of "jail" and got it back, iirc.

Doesn't this not matter since nothing they changed in the past effected their own timeline? That's the way I understood it anyway. Anything that was changed when they went back just created an alternate timeline. Also why they couldn't get the stones in their possession and time traveling back to their present time, meaning the stones were not there in the past for Thanos' taking.

Edited by soxfan2014

When Captain America gets the hammer and the scene where all the heroes start coming in through the portals, it took all the energy I had to not jump up in the theater and scream like a maniac.  Maybe the best action scene in all of these movies.  Or build up to one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

When Captain America gets the hammer and the scene where all the heroes start coming in through the portals, it took all the energy I had to not jump up in the theater and scream like a maniac.  Maybe the best action scene in all of these movies.  Or build up to one.

Yes!

"Avengers!!!....assemble."

Me: Fist pump

1 minute ago, Brian said:

Yes!

"Avengers!!!....assemble."

Me: Fist pump

Yeah, it was awesome. 

I was kind of afraid they weren't going to have a big battle at the end.  Like the movie would just end with everyone coming back. 

I really have no idea where they are going for the next phase.  I would guess another Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man and Guardians movie.  It will be interesting if those movies are more stand alone or they will be building to something.

Endgame really did feel like the end.  Marvel has done a really good job with these movies, it will be interesting to see how much changes

4 hours ago, knightni said:

I don't believe that at all...but I do think it would be worth the price of admission to have Cap walk into Vormir and find Red Skull floating there. 

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I don't believe that at all...but I do think it would be worth the price of admission to have Cap walk into Vormir and find Red Skull floating there. 

Yea, if that scenario unfolded I think we would have seen it already, I don't think we would see it as a post credit scene 2 years from now

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, Kyyle23 said:

Cap wielding Mjolnir was epic, forgot to add that.  The entire scene was just amazing, including him calling the lightning(!!!!!!!!!)

I actually cheered when I saw Cap had the hammer.  I also loved how we knew everyone came back when Sam was on Cap's Com... "On your left"

Also props to the Russo brothers...I don't know how or why but I had completely forgotten about Captain Marvel so when she came back I said "Oh Yeah"

One other thing...half of the theater I was in went nuts when King Tchalla came back...people really want more Blank Panther!!

11 hours ago, knightni said:

I'm pretty sure the Black Widow movie is coming before GOTG3 so I kinda doubt it.

3 hours ago, wegner said:

Also props to the Russo brothers...I don't know how or why but I had completely forgotten about Captain Marvel so when she came back I said "Oh Yeah"

One other thing...half of the theater I was in went nuts when King Tchalla came back...people really want more Blank Panther!!

Yep, and he was barely in the movie other than his initial appearance.