2019 NFL Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

I feel like no matter the move, that very idiotic collection of fans posts LOLOLOL to everything... yet Pace continues to prove them wrong. "They have no depth!" What team truly has great depth? People say it and then when the team loses 5 starters to injury, they use injury as an excuse. They went from a group who wanted Mack to saying "we didn't need him anyway" after. Sorry ass fan base

54 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I feel like no matter the move, that very idiotic collection of fans posts LOLOLOL to everything... yet Pace continues to prove them wrong. "They have no depth!" What team truly has great depth? People say it and then when the team loses 5 starters to injury, they use injury as an excuse. They went from a group who wanted Mack to saying "we didn't need him anyway" after. Sorry ass fan base

A buddy of mine who is a packers fan sent me that, and he was like "little premature for my guy to be posting this after we spent our first pick on Gary"

looked through his timeline and that man is a Bears hater lol

If there is such a thing, the Bears UDFA class is stacked. Baron was a top 5 kicker in the class, Bars was a top 120 pick if he was healthy, Hall is a decent receiver and Raymond appeared in a lot of 4-5 round mocks. Hall won't make the team because of Gabriel, Robinson, Miller, Wims, Ridley and Patterson but the other 3 have a legit shot to make the final 53.

Alex Bars is a guy who probably would've went 4th/5th round if he hadn't blown out his ACL/MCL. Now he's back with Hiestand as his OL coach. Great add. 

Dax Raymond is another guy quite a few people are gaga over that was shocking he didn't get drafted. I like his tape. Lord knows we can use a TE. 

On 4/27/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kyyle23 said:

Wait till you hear about Windy City Gridiron. 

Every team fan blog is like that.

15 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Yea?  Is there an article like that about that packers on that site?

Have they ever written an article criticizing the Packers is what your asking?  I'm sure they have. 

I know they definitively like to tweet about the Packers, I'd put some here, but they deleted a lot of the one's where they were calling Aaron Rodgers a girls name or saying he was a girl or something.  Not to mention a ton of tweets about who he is dating.

I don't mind any of this stuff.  It's just fan blog sites giving each others teams a hard time.  I just think it's funny when one fan base thinks that their side is immune from it.

Edited by GoSox05

5 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

Have they ever written an article criticizing the Packers is what your asking?  I'm sure they have. 

I know they definitively like to tweet about the Packers, I'd put some here, but they deleted a lot of the one's where they were calling Aaron Rodgers a girls name or saying he was a girl or something.  Not to mention a ton of tweets about who he is dating.

I don't mind any of this stuff.  It's just fan blog sites giving each others teams a hard time.  I just think it's funny when one fan base thinks that their side is immune from it.

Hmmm, not quite what that guy was doing. But ok

and I never said we were immune from it

4 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Hmmm, not quite what that guy was doing. But ok

and I never said we were immune from it

What was he doing?  He wrote a half page blog post criticizing the Bears draft pick.  He spent alot more time complaining about the Packers draft.

5 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

What was he doing?  He wrote a half page blog post criticizing the Bears draft pick.  He spent alot more time complaining about the Packers draft.

No he didn't, lol.  look at his timeline on Saturday 

its all good, I love how the Bears are in his head.  He can be as salty as he wants, it's amusing

All in all I was pretty happy with the Packers draft.  Filled a lot of needs and didn't feel like they reached. 

I think the Raiders had a very normal and good draft so I congratulate them on not doing anything crazy.   I was kinda hoping they drafted DK Metcalf.  Feel like he was born to be drafted by the Raiders.