Sign in to follow this  
bmags

2019 NFL Draft Thread

So Bill Belichick traded up, lost a future pick to grab.... a punter? 

7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Bears in 6th round pick Duke Shelley - CB (Kansas State)

Who is this guy? 

I’m no draft expert but with few picks, surprised Bears are going so much offense. Guess times of changed.

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

I feel like no matter the move, that very idiotic collection of fans posts LOLOLOL to everything... yet Pace continues to prove them wrong. "They have no depth!" What team truly has great depth? People say it and then when the team loses 5 starters to injury, they use injury as an excuse. They went from a group who wanted Mack to saying "we didn't need him anyway" after. Sorry ass fan base

Hardest part is Bears going to have to find some line depth through UDFA

54 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I feel like no matter the move, that very idiotic collection of fans posts LOLOLOL to everything... yet Pace continues to prove them wrong. "They have no depth!" What team truly has great depth? People say it and then when the team loses 5 starters to injury, they use injury as an excuse. They went from a group who wanted Mack to saying "we didn't need him anyway" after. Sorry ass fan base

A buddy of mine who is a packers fan sent me that, and he was like "little premature for my guy to be posting this after we spent our first pick on Gary"

looked through his timeline and that man is a Bears hater lol

Bears signed Emmanuel ball out of mizzou who I thought we may take in the fourth pre draft. Oft injured but a big play guy.

• Like 1

I really dgaf what the Bears do after the 5th round. Most of those guys don't make teams anyway. 

I love the Montgomery and Ridley picks

Edited by Jack Parkman

If there is such a thing, the Bears UDFA class is stacked. Baron was a top 5 kicker in the class, Bars was a top 120 pick if he was healthy, Hall is a decent receiver and Raymond appeared in a lot of 4-5 round mocks. Hall won't make the team because of Gabriel, Robinson, Miller, Wims, Ridley and Patterson but the other 3 have a legit shot to make the final 53.

NFL Draft Twitter is just in love with Hall, saying the Bears got an absolute steal. 

• Like 3

Pace and Nagy putting in work with the UDFA class. Competition creates championship rosters.

Alex Bars is a guy who probably would've went 4th/5th round if he hadn't blown out his ACL/MCL. Now he's back with Hiestand as his OL coach. Great add. 

Dax Raymond is another guy quite a few people are gaga over that was shocking he didn't get drafted. I like his tape. Lord knows we can use a TE. 

54 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Pace and Nagy putting in work with the UDFA class. Competition creates championship rosters.

Yeah, seems like camp could be interesting, maybe a few of the UDFA’s push some vets, maybe steal a few jobs. 

Schedule is tough next year, but should be a fun season regardless, lotta talent on this roster.  

• Like 1

I don’t know if he’ll make team or just PS but I guarantee Hall will be a preseason favorite. He will definitely just torch quite a few 4th quarter cbs for long touchdowns if chase can find him.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kyyle23 said:

Wait till you hear about Windy City Gridiron. 

Every team fan blog is like that.

1 minute ago, GoSox05 said:

Wait till you hear about Windy City Gridiron. 

Every team fan blog is like that.

Yea?  Is there an article like that about that packers on that site?