4/25 Games - Cease / Medeiros / PilKington

bmags

13 hours ago, SoxAce said:

I think Bryce Bush is starting to figure it out. 

Seems that way, beginning to walk more, hit ore more, and cut back on Ks...and by the end of April for the 19 year old too, hopefully keeps it up

12 hours ago, SoxAce said:

My guy Pilkington outstanding once again. 

Eager to see how he'll fare at A+ and beyond, draft steal to me, I'm a fan

Steele Walker and him hopefully get bumped within the next month (Walker hopefully soon)

12 hours ago, ron883 said:

Dickman making a great case for a callup in the near future.

Heating up big time lately as well, wonder what his ceiling is

Just now, ChiSoxJon said:

Seems that way, beginning to walk more, hit ore more, and cut back on Ks...and by the end of April for the 19 year old too, hopefully keeps it up

Eager to see how he'll fare at A+ and beyond, draft steal to me, I'm a fan

Steele Walker and him hopefully get bumped within the next month (Walker hopefully soon)

Heating up big time lately as well, wonder what his ceiling is

I still think of Mendick like Tyler Saladino though I don't know if he has the versatility for 3b.

I don't know that he will ever have that high of an OBP but seems to tap into consistent, moderate power, fundamentally sound player.

Though I couldn't say that it offers much more than what we get out of Rondon. He also seems quite streaky.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

I still think of Mendick like Tyler Saladino though I don't know if he has the versatility for 3b.

I don't know that he will ever have that high of an OBP but seems to tap into consistent, moderate power, fundamentally sound player.

Though I couldn't say that it offers much more than what we get out of Rondon. He also seems quite streaky.

Yeah I see Mendick as Saladino. Saadino probably had more fielding talent but Mendick a little more pop, I think.