4/29 Games

flavum

56 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

From practicality standpoint, what exactly does Robert has to gain by beating up inferior competition and putting video game numbers. It stunts his development more than it helps to be frank. If you’re so much bette than your peers at work at what you do, do you actually need to get better at it? Between Fall league, ST, the 20 game sample so far, and scouting videos it’s no question he’s significant better than A+ pitching. Elite MLB prospects has proven themselves in smaller sample size.

I didn't see this until after I posted.  But yes, I agree obviously.

25 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I don't know all the history of this board...but did Robert bang the Sir's wife? The dude is literally the best player in all of MiLB this season. 

Classy. Because having criticism of a player and wanting him to move slow means you must have some sort of personal blood feud with the player.

22 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Classy. Because having criticism of a player and wanting him to move slow means you must have some sort of personal blood feud with the player.

your criticism is unhealthy though. looking at only one stat while ignoring all the other factors sounds like someone with an agenda. 

10 hours ago, The Sir said:

How about the 50 mediocre games last year? Can that factor into the relevant body of work? He's had 17 good games at this level. Classic SSS. Why is it ridiculous that he get more time there to show his stuff? That's the main thing I'm advocating.

Pal this isnt a SSS case.

He's not just hitting pal, he's absolutely obliterating everything and has an OPS near 1500. There is absolutely nothing left for him to accomplish at this point in A+. To put it into perspective - hes hitting so well at A+ that you could argue he could skip the next level all together. That's how much better he is than his peers right now.

When Soto hit A ball pitching like this last year, he pretty much jumped straight to the big leagues and not even he was THIS good.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

10 hours ago, BackDoorBreach said:

He is not gaining anything in WS.  I would argue him being in WS is detrimental to his developement.

Maybe its time we let the Sox take it slow with their kids.  What is the rush?  obviously he is too good for high A and will be in AA before long.  Its all good.