May 1 vs O's straight doubleheader 3:10 PM start time

Tnetennba

Rain is gonna be just as bad tomorrow, but looks like it will start clearing up once night falls. Highly doubt they get a double header in, but at least the temp is projected to be in the 60s.

Not looking too great for the first game against Boston either. They'll probably have to make Friday, Saturday or Sunday a double header as well. Ricky is gonna have to be creative with how he uses his players, hopefully the starters can go at least 6 innings most games to help spare the pen.

They get a 26th man for these double headers don't they?

Edited by ScooterMcGee

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Not sure if they get a 26th man tomorrow. Hopefully. 

On the weather, I'm more optimistic they get the rest of this week's games in on the day they're scheduled. 

Can they use that 26th man to skip Nova?...I don't mind waiting to see him pitch again

32 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

April showers brings May Flowers and lots of White Sox wins! Stinks game is cancelled but no problem, today is my wife's birthday.

She’ll be happy you don’t have to cancel celebrating her birthday any more 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

God damn I'm sick of these "springs".  Awful weather follows this team around like they are Linus or some shit.

Not Linus though Charlie Brown was the loser and often people thinks it's also a Peanuts character named PIg Pen who had the dark cloud above his head but he was just always in a cloud of dirt and dust.The original rain cloud character is from the “Lil’ Abner” comic strip by cartoonist Al Capp and the character’s name is Joe Btfsplk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not Linus though Charlie Brown was the loser and often people thinks it's also a Peanuts character named PIg Pen who had the dark cloud above his head but he was just always in a cloud of dirt and dust.The original rain cloud character is from the “Lil’ Abner” comic strip by cartoonist Al Capp and the character’s name is Joe Btfsplk. 

well damn.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

What about Eyeore?

55 minutes ago, pcq said:

What about Eyeore?

Eeyore did sometimes have a rain cloud over his head but most of the time he didn't. Since he mentioned Linus the Peanuts character I did a little research and found out  Pig Pen (another Peanuts character) was often thought to have the rain cloud from this article  https://legalnoodle.com/joe-btfsplk-rain-cloud-head-not-pig-pen/

Anyone who watched the Peanuts cartoons knew Pig Pen was called Pig Pen because of the dirt and dust surrounding him but it was not above his head nor was it a rain cloud. We also know Linus was the one with the security blanket.

• Like 1

Who are the guesses for 26th man?  

I am going to go with Evan Marshall.  Yet to give up a run in AAA.  Open spot on the 40 man.  Hasn't pitched since the 27th, so is fresh.  

Ruiz goes down to AAA tomorrow and Marshall stays. 

Edited by ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I am going to go with Evan Marshall.  Yet to give up a run in AAA.  Open spot on the 40 man.  Hasn't pitched since the 27th, so is fresh.  

Say no more

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Nice call