May 1 vs O's straight doubleheader 3:10 PM start time

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Trolling a message board is one of the saddest things someone can do.

I hope you will get your life back on track.

He was a top-three pick.  tell me how that is a great pick for top five? I like the Sox just like you the only difference is I can criticize bad things!

Just now, Sox80 said:

He was a top-three pick.  tell me how that is a great pick for top five? I like the Sox just like you the only difference is I can criticize bad things!

You ever see the two guys picked in front of him play? 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, mqr said:

You ever see the two guys picked in front of him play? 

Yes just because other guys are wasted picks doesn't make another one not one. I'm sorry when rodon was drafted i had much higher expectations for him. I hope he turns it around so far he hasn't reached that point yet . I get it baseball is a crapshoot in the draft .sorry agree to disagree. Some people calling me a troll is such a lazy  come back on message boards today. if someone has a different opinion it's not trolling!

17 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Can Marshall go more than 2 innings ? How was he being used at Charlotte ?

They're gonna have to think of something. I have a feeling Nova is gonna go 6 innings no matter how he pitches tonight, we still have 13 innings to go at least.

25 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I'd like to see Rodon average less than 15-20 pitches per inning pitched for a few starts in a row.

Same here. He throws way too many pitches early on. He just gets frustrated too easily and he lets it get to him, which imo affects his command. He has the stuff to be effective, he just needs to reel it in, and start putting away hitters

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I have not done the statistical leg work, but I‘d think that getting a mid rotation arm out of the #3 pick is an above average result.

You're probably right. What I said about rodon was out of frustration. I am not a troll I've been a Sox fan since the 80s obviously not as long as some people on here. I just don't want to fight with anybody on here and I'm just going to leave it at that go Sox! 

• Thanks 1

Tim is cooling off. We all know he's not going to hit .370, but honestly, if he hits .260 with a .730 OPS, I'll think it's a success. Same with Moncada- if he hits .270 with an .770 OPS, I'll be thrilled.

My expectations for hitting prospects in this organization are shit.

4 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Tim is cooling off. We all know he's not going to hit .370, but honestly, if he hits .260 with a .730 OPS, I'll think it's a success. Same with Moncada- if he hits .270 with an .770 OPS, I'll be thrilled.

My expectations for hitting prospects in this organization are shit.

Tim looks a little tired today. Not getting bat head through the zone.  I’m surprised at how much Baltimore has kept him and Yoan down this year.