5/1 Games #LaPanteraDay

28 minutes ago, Quin said:

With Zangari there - maybe it's a matter of getting everyone at bats?

Before hand it would have been Bush (3B), Sosa (SS), Nunez (2B), with Curbelo rotating at the three spots and whoever wasn't on the field DHing. Now Zangari is there, so he, Hickman, and Troutwine are kind of taking the DH slot.

This is why. Many have projected that Bryce Bush ultimately won't stay on the infield, but it's just crowded down there right now. Curbelo has been playing 3B. Sosa is at SS. They also have Amado Nunez and Ramon Beltre. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Mendick always seems to have these points where it seems like he's starting to fall off, he'll be hitting like .220, then he goes off like this (3-4 for a homer) and will go on a stretch to bring him up to like .265, then fall off again, then tear.

But Dang he's gonna hit like 20 HRs down there.

49 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

This is why. Many have projected that Bryce Bush ultimately won't stay on the infield, but it's just crowded down there right now. Curbelo has been playing 3B. Sosa is at SS. They also have Amado Nunez and Ramon Beltre. 

And isn't Burger going to be starting in Kannapolis as well in like June or July as the starting 3B? 

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

And isn't Burger going to be starting in Kannapolis as well in like June or July as the starting 3B? 

I would guess they will have him in AZ (i don't know if june was when he's first assigned or if he's in extended now and he'll be ready to go) first and then go to W-S

7 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

Pilkington on the bump as well. Hopefully he gets bumped up to A+ soon if he keeps pitching well.

Another dominant start from him

Bush and Zangari with multi-hit games

Mendick with a good game and Booker with his first AAA double

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Please try to contain your excitement.

I'm genuinely curious- where do you people get it in your heads that I want him to fail? Explain that. I think he has an issue, I want him to take it slow so that he can fix that issue, I loudly advocate as much, and when that issue persists in even the slightest way, geniuses like you assume I'm excited? It'd be like assuming that someone who goes to a city council meeting and complains about violent crime rates is happy the next time a man gets shot dead. It's idiotic.