Sawx @ Sox, May 2nd, 7:10pm CT

4 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

Capra was sending him all the way, no matter what.

If he did send him then that's just bad and my apologies to Abreu (I still have Abreu running over his stop sign in my head. I believe it was in Detroit). 

Edited by SoxAce

Just now, SoxAce said:

Our bullpen is so bad minus the 2 vets. 

It's basically a AAA bullpen if you think about it besides the two veterans.  Sadly it seems the Sox are going to have to spend some money on pitching (starting and bullpen) in a few years despite a lot of resources being used for pitching during the rebuild.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

It's basically a AAA bullpen if you think about it besides the two veterans.  Sadly it seems the Sox are going to have to spend some money on pitching (starting and bullpen) in a few years despite a lot of resources being used for pitching during the rebuild.

Not necessarily. Kopech and Cease will be here next year, and Lopez and Giolito look to be taking big steps this year. SP isn't as dire as it seems. They still have Dunning returning from TJS as well. Gerrit Cole would go a long way to stabilizing the rotation, but idk if they would pay him. 

They are going to have to buy some relief pitching though. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not necessarily. Kopech and Cease will be here next year, and Lopez and Giolito look to be taking big steps this year. SP isn't as dire as it seems. They still have Dunning returning from TJS as well. Gerrit Cole would go a long way to stabilizing the rotation, but idk if they would pay him. 

They did in my Show franchise 😎

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

They are going to have to buy some relief pitching though. 

So 4 out of the 5 guys have had TJS and you have very little depth behind those 5 (only Lambert is a legitimate starting prospect in the system).  

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic