May 3rd | Sawx @ Sox | 7:10pm CT | Sale vs ReyLo

2 hours ago, poppysox said:

People already want Jimenez to DH.  Some people Abreu to DH.  When Collins comes up we will want he or McCann to DH.  Can only have so many of these type guys.  A pure DH like Vaughn just complicates the situation.  Get the best pitcher available is how I would go.

The best pitcher in the next draft is genuinely rated in the 7th to 9th range.  That would be a huge reach at #3.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The best pitcher in the next draft is genuinely rated in the 7th to 9th range.  That would be a huge reach at #3.

And, assuming you mean Lodolo, he’s been looking pretty bad lately. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eminor3rd said:

And, assuming you mean Lodolo, he’s been looking pretty bad lately. 

I mean whoever is the best pitcher when we get to the draft.  Things change a lot with this much time remaining.  If things stay the same you options such as trading down or whatever.  I am of course not against best player available.  Some time soon we will be trading from our arsenal of players we're building up.

6 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I mean whoever is the best pitcher when we get to the draft.  Things change a lot with this much time remaining.  If things stay the same you options such as trading down or whatever.  I am of course not against best player available.  Some time soon we will be trading from our arsenal of players we're building up.

There's only about a month left until draft day. You also can't trade draft picks in baseball.

Edited by DirtySox

Just now, elrockinMT said:

Sox starter not prepared for the 1st inning again 

yeah...wtf is the problem here?  What's Cooper doing before the game with these guys? 

Geezus christ...I just sit down and turn this on to watch and alrady 3-0.  Fuck me....

• Like 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic