Boston @ Chicago, 5/4/19, 6:10, GT

soxfan49

11 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Thankfully 2020 is a contention year

Yep. Anyone who thinks this team can be competitive next year without spending 500 million plus in FA needs to get their head examined. 75 percent of the MLB roster is AAAA floatsam and jetsam. 2020 gonna be another tank year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pcq said:

? Why is there a tilde over the N in BANUELOS?  No lo entiendo.

I agree. Doesn't make any sense phonetically. How would one even say the name with the tilde? I don't know if it's humanly possible 

2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

As much as I love him, I wonder if Hahn should start shopping Abreu.

Hahn shouldn't be shopping anyone. He should be looking for work tomorrow morning. He shouldn't be allowed to make any more baseball decisions. This whole thing is completely fucked. I might go to a game or two this month because I have some free tickets coming, but after that I refuse to go to a game until Hahn is fired. I don't even care about this group of players anymore, because none will be here for the next Sox playoff team. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aeichhor said:

You mean Jerry should list the team for sale tomorrow 

Why wish for something that isn't going to happen? There won't be new ownership until JR is no longer with us. all we can do is shrug our shoulders and hope that JR comes to his senses. They're doing a damn good job of alienating what is left of their fanbase. This season has just killed all excitement for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Filthy Fulmer has to be the least fitting nickname ever

I miss his funky delivery. Baffles me why he doesn't use it anymore especially with him saying driveline (or whoever it was he trained with) said it was beneficial for him.