Jump to content
Jack Parkman

Why do we subject ourselves to this? 5/5 Gamethread vs Sawx

Recommended Posts

Idk what's going on with Moncada but he's not looking good lately. The K issues are starting to creep back in. That being said, he swung at that pitch really late because he thought the Ump was going to call that a strike 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Idk what's going on with Moncada but he's not looking good lately. The K issues are starting to creep back in. That being said, he swung at that pitch really late because he thought the Ump was going to call that a strike 

His first 2 cuts were pretty good, but the pitches also hung right there and he should've crushed either.

Don't worry, Alonso is up now!!🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they so late on Porcello's 93 mph fastball?

That rip by Yonder was the microcosm of me hitting in MLB:The Show. Hit ball hard, ball goes right at OF. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunting with nobody out in a 1 run game in the second. Fuck this coaching staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Bunting with nobody out in a 1 run game in the second. Fuck this coaching staff

That was all Nicky, Devers was way off 3B. He was trying to steal a hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish Anderson and Moncada hit back to back in the order; this way I'd only have to watch for like 10 minutes every night

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sox bring up the director of youth baseball to the booth to chat with Stone and Benetti & almost immediately brags about a Northwestern degree. Between this clown and Hahn, the Sox FO must lead the league in pointless gloating about higher education

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Sox bring up the director of youth baseball to the booth to chat with Stone and Benetti & almost immediately brags about a Northwestern degree. Between this clown and Hahn, the Sox FO must lead the league in pointless gloating about higher education

Complete waste of time, do it on radio.

Edited by Soxfest
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Sox bring up the director of youth baseball to the booth to chat with Stone and Benetti & almost immediately brags about a Northwestern degree. Between this clown and Hahn, the Sox FO must lead the league in pointless gloating about higher education

Mike Huff at least played in the bigs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Soxfest said:

Complete waste of time.

I mean not really. Do you not want the youth involved in baseball and the White Sox specifically? I think it is important for parents to know the organization is offering this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way the offense is playing, Covey is going to have to be nearly perfect.  Totally uninspired so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got away with it , could have been expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bazox said:

Got away with it , could have been expensive.

Aren't you so happy that you had a pick of what team you'd cheer for & you landed on this one?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can still win this. I think the secret is to score more runs then Boston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, elrockinMT said:

We can still win this. I think the secret is to score more runs then Boston 

So you mean intentionally walking Benintendi in the 5th inning and needlessly putting more guys on base wasn't what you had in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×