Why do we subject ourselves to this? 5/5 Gamethread vs Sawx

PROOF. Proof that other teams bunt in close ballgames that aren't in the late innings. FIRE THE ENTIRE RED SOX COACHING STAFF. FIRE Alex CORA (who someone recently suggested should be our manager bc he did not like Ricky bunting) FIRE BASEBALL. 

Edited by ScooterMcGee

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Aren't you so happy that you had a pick of what team you'd cheer for & you landed on this one?

I feel I belong to some crazy , disaffected sporting cult , luvin' it :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

PROOF. Proof that other teams bunt in close ballgames that aren't in the late innings. FIRE THE ENTIRE RED SOX COACHING STAFF. FIRE JOEY CORA (who someone recently suggested should be our manager bc he did not like Ricky bunting) FIRE BASEBALL. 

I think you mean Alex. 

Sox had gotten to within one win of being at .500. 

That was anti-tanking (code: could adversely impact the non-competitive profit margins).

Reinsdorf's cabal parlayed  a < 40mil outlay for the purchase of 2 major market sports franchise into 4.6 billion worth of assets.

As far as sports acquisitions are concerned, that was one time ever event.

No wonder they bow to the Chairman regardless of his own financial contributions.

Hey, Abum got an out when it counts. Did he do something last year to piss off the Sox? Seems like he started slow, got it together and started getting

people out, but still got sent down. I think he pitched better than other guys at AAA and still got passed over for recalls too. Any one hear some thing

about that.

5 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Cordell has been playing RF, and he won't lose his job when Eloy comes back. Delmonico will

I'm aware. I just mean that I hope it's Delmonico who goes and Cordell continues to play. Unfortunately I think they'll demote Cordell and move Delmonico to RF