Sox @ Indians; 5:10pm CT 05/07

ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, mqr said:

I tell ya hwat, if my manager bunted a guy to third in the third, he has his job for as long as it takes my fat ass to get down from my box

I agree!  Earl Weaver was famous for saying you only get 27 outs.   Don't waste them.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

The development of Moncada and Giolito this season is encouraging. It isn't doom and gloom, no matter what I said this past weekend:)

As I've said a million times so far the season has gone well.  The only real bummer is the injuries but what can you fucking do.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

As I've said a million times so far the season has gone well.  The only real bummer is the injuries but what can you fucking do.

Let's get Eloy healthy. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The development of Moncada and Giolito this season is encouraging. It isn't doom and gloom, no matter what I said this past weekend:)

Don‘t get caught up what the scrubs do. They don‘t matter. If Yonder or Yolmer have an 0-fer and Nova coughs up 10 runs, that shit doesn‘t matter. There are only a handful of guys on this roster who matter.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Don‘t get caught up what the scrubs do. They don‘t matter. If Yonder or Yolmer have an 0-fer and Nova coughs up 10 runs, that shit doesn‘t matter. There are only a handful of guys on this roster who matter.

This is wonderful advice. Very true. I was bummed about Herrera getting lit this past weekend. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

Why can’t TA learn to be patient in those situations? He looked like he had decided to swing on every pitch before he ever stepped to the dish

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

He's wild Tim. He drives me crazy with his impatience at times.

No kidding.  Pressure is on teh fucking pitcher.