Sox @ Indians; 5:10pm CT 05/07

ChiSox59

2 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

Where were those 100 good at bats other than with the Sox this year?

who gives a fuck. it's not like he's some nobody they just called up is the point.

I wouldn't throw money at McCann yet just cuz he had one decent year out of four with a .733 OPS.  The Sox have arbitration control over him for next season.  See how he finishes the season and then worry about keeping him longer than 2020.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

When Eloy comes back, it looks like Tilson is making a case to stay. 

Still a wide open spot in CF for him.. or even RF. IDEALLY, Eloy would DH and Alonso would just go away but....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fathom said:

McCann is a beast right now. Great balance at the plate

Definitely want James signed to a nice extension.  I don't think luck has anything to do with the fine job he's doing both catching and hitting.  Pitchers seem to love pitching to him.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Still a wide open spot in CF for him.. or even RF. IDEALLY, Eloy would DH and Alonso would just go away but....

Yeah I would much rather Eloy be the DH, Tilson stay in CF, Leury in left and Cordell in RF. But you're right, Alonso likely has a very long leash.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Charlie Hustle

If he wasn't banned by baseball, do you think Kenny would try to sign Pete Rose for the playoff push this year...just the veteran presence this team is gonna need