Sox @ Jays: 6:07pm CT

ChiSox59

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Where are you guys finding them? I went to fangraphs and couldn't find stats like xwOBA and xwRC+

I'm being sarcastic.  I don't care what they look like.  The guy sucks.  I would have rather seen Hahn donate his $9 million dollar salary to White Sox charities.

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

amWhere are you guys finding them? I went to fangraphs and couldn't find stats like xwOBA and xwRC+

I'm just being a wise guy.  Actually, I am a very optimistic fan but these lineups are driving me nuts.  You could pick nine names out of a hat and make more sense of it.

Edited by poppysox

1 hour ago, The Sir said:

Alonso and Castillo are total wastes of roster spots. Also, Leury is hitting .290 and Ricky has him bunt with two strikes? He's not Adam Engel. Ricky is stupid.

Renteria is a Tank Manager.

Like like a lot of these pitchers are innings-eaters.

In that respect, they do their jobs well.

This is what ownership wants.

Edited by GradMc
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I'm just being a wise guy.  Actually, I am a very optimistic fan but these lineups are driving me nuts.  You could pick nine names out of a hat and make more sense of it.

Someone with photoshop chops should have a go at Ricky's Lineup Dice, just gotta make sure Abreu ALWAYS hits 3rd as to not rattle his fragile psyche

Dusty_dice.jpg