Sox @ Jays: 6:07pm CT

ChiSox59

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I swear if he puts Alonso back at cleanup tomorrow behind Abreu...

Maybe that was the “surprise” he was talking about happening this season. Lucky for him he seems like a great guy, as he would be impossible to cheer for if not.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Give up 3 runs in the first to a team that scored 1 run total in their last 3 game series....pathetic 

Score 3 total runs against a bullpen game from the opposition...equally or more pathetic

Well these are the White Sox. What did you expect from this bunch especially with Alonzo and Castillo hitting in the middle of the order. Both are putrid, both are more awful Hahn acquisitions.

Pissed at the result, I just did my semi regular search of Harper, Machado and Avi. All are doing OK, nothing special. Machado has eight homers; Avi five. Avi's still better hitter than most guys on our wretched team after about 120 at bats.

Offense continues to be a real issue for the Sox as it has for the past few years. Tonight marked the 17th time in 37 games they have score three runs or less. That's 46% of their games. It's also the seventh time in the last eight games they've scored three or less.

You'd think maybe Ricky would figure out that having two guys both hitting under .200 in the middle of the batting order is a bad idea?

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Offense continues to be a real issue for the Sox as it has for the past few years. Tonight marked the 17th time in 37 games they have score three runs or less. That's 46% of their games. It's also the seventh time in the last eight games they've scored three or less.

You'd think maybe Ricky would figure out that having two guys both hitting under .200 in the middle of the batting order is a bad idea?

Well some people seem to think Todd Steverson has done a great job and is the best hitting coach since ______________. Give me a break!

Between Steverson, and the idiot putting together the lineup, I'm actually surprised those numbers aren't worse.

Now, there is no secret that their isn't enough talent in that dugout to win any division, but maybe playing guys like McCann more than 2 of every 4 games, maybe we would have a better chance. Especially when guys are playing at a high level at the present moment. But keep putting Alonso and Castillo 4-5 its worked so well! Everyday I question whether this guy could successfully manage a tee-ball team.