Sox @ Jays 5/12 12:07CT Happy Mothers Day!

justBLAZE

5 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Speaking of injuries...has there been any updates on Eloy? Rodon?

Eloy is doing well and will do a rehab stint in the minors, probably a short one. Nothing on Rodon but I think it's a given that it's not going to be good

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Eloy is doing well and will do a rehab stint in the minors, probably a short one. Nothing on Rodon but I think it's a given that it's not going to be good

I thought Rodon was heading for TJ. Either way, I've mostly given up on him being anything significant for us at this point. Shame.

3 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I thought Rodon was heading for TJ. Either way, I've mostly given up on him being anything significant for us at this point. Shame.

There’s going to be official word in Rodon this week. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

God damnit Leury just cannot stay healthy.  What happened?

Rain into the fence back first. I would guess he’s probably fine. He stayed on the field and finished the inning. 

Edited by mqr
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see Guerrero playing in big at age 20 and Tatis at age 20. Might start a trend in letting young guys play in the bigs much much earlier than they do now? Rush them? I say play them (at 20, 21, 22).

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Glad to see Guerrero playing in big at age 20 and Tatis at age 20. Might start a trend in letting young guys play in the bigs much much earlier than they do now? Rush them? I say play them (at 20, 21, 22).

Play them young and get rid of them when they are 30. Guys who are 30 are ancient in the MLB now a days

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Thanks. Yeah I knew whatever happened with Rodon it wasn't gonna be good. Ive just been out of tune with Sox news the last couple days.

I'm going to my first game of the year on Thursday night and was hoping to see Eloy, but if he's gonna do a rehab stint it's probably not gonna happen.

Now with Leury hurt...ughhh. It also looks like Covey is lined up to be the starter. Just my luck lol.

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

30? Alot of these guys nowadays are leaving at 26-28. 

Yet so many fans hate rushing players. Seems to me a player is only popular from 23 to 28. Under 23 he's been rushed big time. Over 28, yawn, do not sign him to a long term deal! (Sox inexplicably signed some old guys this year in Alonso, Jay and McCann, 29 in June). Pitchers can go much longer of course. Nobody minds a 35 year old pitcher if he's been relatively healthy.

22 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I think it's been reported that one doctor had already recommended TJ, they are just waiting for a second opinion