Jump to content
justBLAZE

Sox @ Jays 5/12 12:07CT Happy Mothers Day!

Recommended Posts

Giolito doing what good pitchers do.  Getting through the game without his good stuff until he can find it.  Very impressive outing for Gio.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Nope he was released and Preston Tucker went to Japan i think.

The Sox resigned Guyer to a minor league deal after releasing him.  He is on Charlotte’s roster.  Preston Tucker was released to sign with the Kia Tigers of the Korea Baseball Organization.

Edited by Harper2Sox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Giolito doing what good pitchers do.  Getting through the game without his good stuff until he can find it.  Very impressive outing for Gio.

^^^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those were some darts on the edge. Such a pleasant change from last year where even if he did that, it was on accident.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harper2Sox said:

Giolito aces Grichuk with 96 mph heat down the middle.

I missed it. He didn't pump his fist or anything did he? Would hate to see Grichuk be upset

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Giolito is our future #5, right? I wouldn’t mind that.

Nope. That would be Lopez. Giolito is going to be a #2/3 pending  Cease(IMO) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I missed it. He didn't pump his fist or anything did he? Would hate to see Grichuk be upset

No, he just walked off the mound like a boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Steve Stone fluffing of Don Cooper.  Is it in Stone’s contract that he has to kiss Cooper’s ass once per game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Nope. That would be Lopez. Giolito is going to be a #2/3 pending  Cease(IMO) 

Coming into the season, most would have been happy if he established himself as a #5. If they can stay healthy, Cease, Kopech, Giolito, Lopez, FA, should be the second best rotation in the division next year and the Sox lineup is already far better than the Indians. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jace Fry wished a Happy Mother’s Day to his girlfriend who is expecting.  Would this be the girl he cheated on his fiancé with?  😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

Jace Fry wished a Happy Mother’s Day to his girlfriend who is expecting.  Would this be the girl he cheated on his fiancé with?  😂

Exactly what I was thinking. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

More Steve Stone fluffing of Don Cooper.  Is it in Stone’s contract that he has to kiss Cooper’s ass once per game?

Yes,. It is actually clause #78 right after the one that says Jason can mention that Stone posed for Playgirl magazine only once per season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×