Sox vs Indians 5/14 1:10PM CT

justBLAZE

Just now, Orlando said:

I thought Banuelos would be decent until he got shelled by the Red Sox and then he blamed tipping pitches just to get shelled again the next time.

lol, same.  I know whenever the "he was tipping pitches" excuse gets rolled out that it means the guy usually just sucks.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Another injury to the pitching staff...lol. If Banuelos goes on the IL, they have to call up Cease don't they? I'm not shlure he's ready though. 

I bet they sign a free agent or dumpster dive and trade for one for cash or something. Doubt Cease is brought up soon.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Another injury to the pitching staff...lol. If Banuelos goes on the IL, they have to call up Cease don't they? I'm not shlure he's ready though. 

They'll probably just call up Carson Fulmer and put him in the rotation.

13 minutes ago, Orlando said:

What are the odds that the sox actually send this guy down or demote him to the pen? 

We can't send him down.  Its DFA or bullpen. Though it may be IL based on him being removed. 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Perfect opportunity to call up Cease and fire up the team and fanbase. So you know the White Sox will call up Fulmer and hand him a starting job.

Might as well get his 4 starts in and TJ surgery started now than in September.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Perfect opportunity to call up Cease and fire up the team and fanbase. So you know the White Sox will call up Fulmer and hand him a starting job.

I am as excited about Cease as anybody, but the guy has pitched over 5 innings in just one of his six starts.  He isn't going to come up here and magically solve the pitching issues.  

Tatis Jr. has started off the season pretty well, but I dont think he is a good hitter. The fall off is coming soon. I do hope Im wrong, I wish all players the best.

Edited by Chisox378

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic