Sox vs Indians 5/14 1:10PM CT

justBLAZE

Just now, Chisox378 said:

Tatis Jr. has started off the season pretty well, but I think he is a good hitter. The fall off is coming soon. I do hope Im wrong, I wish all players the best.

Now I am CONVINCED you are here to troll

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I am as excited about Cease as anybody, but the guy has pitched over 5 innings in just one of his six starts.Ā  He isn't going to come up here and magically solve the pitching issues.Ā Ā 

I don't even think Cease has gone more than 4 innings in his last couple starts.Ā 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Now I am CONVINCED you are here to troll

I think he was replying to the link I posted re: Hahn/Tatis Jr

It's actually on mlb.com home page, which is how I saw it

Edited by joesaiditstrue

4 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Alonso still in the clean up spot though...that I can b**** about.Ā Ā 

I don't get it.Ā  People can throw the F-bomb around left and right on this sight.Ā  But you can't say "b****"?Ā  Makes no sense to me.

Edited by bubba phillips
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

I don't get it.Ā  People can throw the F-bomb around left and right on this sight.Ā  But you can't say "b****"?Ā  Makes no sense to me.

When the site upgraded all of the swear filters broke except that one. It has come to the point where fuck and shit are the only swear words. They should be treated accordingly. That being said, I find it hilarious that the only filter that still works is that one.Ā 

With the old software, everything except damn and ass were censored.Ā 

Edited by Jack Parkman

9 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't even think Cease has gone more than 4 innings in his last couple starts.Ā 

that's on purpose to spread his innings limit out through the year instead of stopping in August.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

The swear filter never was right after the upgrade

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

When the site upgraded all of the swear filters broke except that one. It has come to the point where fuck and shit are the only swear words. They should be treated accordingly. That being said, I find it hilarious that the only filter that still works is that one.Ā 

a bunch of random ones are censored correctly, the most common ones aren't picking upf or some reason.

Since Sanchez provides good team chemistry in the clubhouse he should stick around. Then when Jay comes back, who provides excellent team chemistry, Sanchez should be considered to be sent down to AAA for Danny Mendick, if all stays the same.

• Haha 1

Just now, fathom said:

Heā€™s been Cy Young compared to his peers there

yes, and as bad as charlottes other pitchers are, worth mentioning AAA as a whole and the IL has been an insane runs environment so he's done pretty well.

1 minute ago, Chisox378 said:

Since Sanchez provides good team chemistry in the clubhouse he should stick around. Then when Jay comes back, who provides excellent team chemistry, Sanchez should be considered to be sent down to AAA for Danny Mendick, if all stays the same.

I think they should just get all nice guys. Who cares if they are good at baseball or not. Maybe have clowns coach the bases. maybe have Hahn and KW and JR throw pies in each others' faces. The kids would love it.Ā 

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Haha 2

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic