FS Analysis: Bobby Witt Jr.

Rankin

Looking at Witts and Abrams swing its hard to tell who's looks better. I predict that both these players will be average at best MLB players.  Abrams swing is sweeter but he also looks like he off balance, Witt looks more balanced and swings harder.  They both look like they have arms for 2B or OF. I hope it doesnt come down to selecting one of these two players when our time is up to draft.

7 hours ago, Chisox378 said:

Looking at Witts and Abrams swing its hard to tell who's looks better. I predict that both these players will be average at best MLB players.  Abrams swing is sweeter but he also looks like he off balance, Witt looks more balanced and swings harder.  They both look like they have arms for 2B or OF. I hope it doesnt come down to selecting one of these two players when our time is up to draft.

I agree.  Look like kids.  Hard to pick a kid

• Like 1

The difference is blake needed to tap into his power and people thought he would "grow into it", while ignoring that he was already an older prospect for high school.

Witt already maximizes his game power for his plus raw power, so the age is less of a concern.