Blue Jays of Toronto vs Ricky Renteria's Dumb Ass Lineup | 7:10pm CT |

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, Moncada said:

Really hope Covey gets blasted and they can option him.  

No real chance for a win unless the first 4 plus Tilson get us something.  

No chance whatsoever. Regardless of Banuelos, Covey isn't going anywhere until Cease is ready at the very earliest. 

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Has Tim had a full game off yet this year?

Just now, BackDoorBreach said:

He was on leave for 2 games and he just got a game off last week I think.

Plus he was suspended a game. We have had rainouts and off days, why does he need another day off?

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Plus he was suspended a game. We have had rainouts and off days, why does he need another day off?

It seems like he played 15 games in the first 14 days of this month and his last day off was the last rainout against Baltimore on April 30, checking the game logs. 

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

It seems like he played 15 games in the first 14 days of this month and his last day off was the last rainout against Baltimore on April 30, checking the game logs. 

Again, he was off yesterday. How does that not count? Play him for the next 5 games then give him a day off if he is struggling

1 hour ago, SouthWallace said:

Stroman vs Covey.

No Tim, No McCann.  Corpses batting 4th & 5th.  Hooray.

I don't care if Alonso and Castillo drive in six runs tonight between them. This is simply a stupid move by Rickey. He refuses to learn it seems (so he fits right in with this front office).

Of course it may not matter anyway with Covey pitching, he may be resting guys basically because he's conceding the game.

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I don't care if Alonso and Castillo drive in six runs tonight between them. This is simply a stupid move by Rickey. He refuses to learn it seems (so he fits right in with this front office).

Of course it may not matter anyway with Covey pitching, he may be resting guys basically because he's conceding the game.

Stroman pitching for Toronto doesn't say give up to me.

I hope they release Covey soon. Q: If somehow Covey made it through the lineup once without allowing a run, would you take him out? As much as I despise openers, he stands no chance getting guys out a second time.

Edited by greg775

• Kyyle23 pinned, unpinned and locked this topic