Toronto (18-26) v. Chicago (21-23) - 5/19/19 - 1:10 PM

soxfan49

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

I've seen more bad than good from Herrera of late to even give him that benefit of doubt. 

He sucks. 

Pitch was 3 inches off the plate. Vlad is a freak

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I can't imagine why it matters if he hits .300 if his OPS is consistently .870 or better but thanks for posting nonsense

.870 OPS isn't really in the realm of possibilities at his career rates so far, so you lose there too. Thanks for playing.

2 minutes ago, The Sir said:

.870 OPS isn't really in the realm of possibilities at his career rates so far, so you lose there too. Thanks for playing.

Yeah, base it off of stats when he was 21 and 22 rather than his clearly-improved approach at the plate now. Wonderful idea

Why the fuck are you using career rates for a 23 year, athletic freak who is currently sporting .886 OPS?  Your obsession with K rate is out of control.

dude be quiet you're incredible abrasive and predicting things like your all knowing isn't going to help your cause.  You do realize that Yoan has an OPS over 880  TODAY AS I TYPE After like 30% of the season?  You do realize he's still 23?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Imagine watching a former #1 overall prospect develop into a star and posting whatever the fuck nonsense you post about him.  WTF is wrong with you as a fan?  Christ.

Dude is obsessed with K rate and not only thinks it’s the end-all-be-all but that it can never improve with time, not even with 23 year old former #1 overall prospects.

19 minutes ago, almagest said:

That wasn't even a terrible pitch. Vlad Jr is just gonna be a monster.

And the despite the bizarre musings of a couple of posters...

Vlad Jr >>>>>>Yolmer Sanchez...LOL

Imagine him at 3b for the Sox with Anderson and Moncada at SS and 2B.

YIKES..A trio of perineal future  all-stars

Edited by GradMc

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The thing that frustrates me about Herrera isn’t his recent suckage, but the fact Ricky keeps rolling him out in high leverage situations.  Until he gets his shit together, may use in the middle innings so he’s not killing us?

He’s been bad since the back issue, but RR stills uses him like a crutch. 

• bmags unpinned this topic