Toronto (18-26) v. Chicago (21-23) - 5/19/19 - 1:10 PM

soxfan49

Just now, SouthWallace said:

He’s been bad since the back issue, but RR stills uses him like a crutch. 

Which is frustrating as fuck.  Guys have bad stretches and clearly he’s in one of those right now.  But Ricky gonna Ricky and just roll with the same old same old each & every day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Which is frustrating as fuck.  Guys have bad stretches and clearly he’s in one of those right now.  But Ricky gonna Ricky and just roll with the same old same old each & every day.

RR’s moves are so push-button pre-programmed.  

Edited by SouthWallace
  • Like 1

I was just minding my own business, until one of you decided to bring up an out-of-context quote where I pointed out that Yoan strikes out too much to ever hit .300. Which is fine, because like I said in the post this guy was incorrectly quoting, he can STILL BE A GOOD PLAYER. He's not going to hit .300 and he's not going to have an .870 OPS, but he will still be a good player. So it's hilarious that you guys bait me out of the blue, get some facts and basic math thrown at you, and then find yourselves irate. Like children. Does this still seem like it was a good idea?

2 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I was just minding my own business, until one of you decided to bring up an out-of-context quote where I pointed out that Yoan strikes out too much to ever hit .300. Which is fine, because like I said in the post this guy was incorrectly quoting, he can STILL BE A GOOD PLAYER. He's not going to hit .300 and he's not going to have an .870 OPS, but he will still be a good player. So it's hilarious that you guys bait me out of the blue, get some facts and basic math thrown at you, and then find yourselves irate. Like children. Does this still seem like it was a good idea?

This is not something you could ever possibly predict.  But yet you say it with absolute certainty.  This is why people bait you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Dude has an OPS above .870 right now and there is nothing flukey about his numbers based on the quality of his contact.  Sounds like you may need to go back to high school cause your understanding of basic math appears to be broken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• bmags unpinned this topic