Sox and Stros 7:10 Central

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

They put up a graphic about Sox all time leadoff HR leaders. Eaton is #2, way behind Durham. Anyway, Stone made a comment about how Eaton "grinded" his way toward the 2 spot. Benetti then said "yes, he can really grind." Stone said something again about grinding after. Everytime "grind" was mentioned it was extremely sarcastic

Both guys would be kissing his ass if he was on the Sox.  Pretty lame if you ask me.

• Like 1

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Both guys would be kissing his ass if he was on the Sox.  Pretty lame if you ask me.

From my understanding, Eaton was one of the ring leaders for the keep Drake Laroche around movement. It's also my understanding that he was kind of a prick. Todd Frazier, an extremely likeable guy by all accounts, having a big issue with him seemingly is another feather in the "Eaton is an ass" hat

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

From my understanding, Eaton was one of the ring leaders for the keep Drake Laroche around movement. It's also my understanding that he was kind of a prick. Todd Frazier, an extremely likeable guy by all accounts, having a big issue with him seemingly is another feather in the "Eaton is an ass" hat

Tell me, is Eaton an asshat? 

(Obviously a rhetorical question) 

Edited by Jack Parkman