Eaton and Frazier are in a feud in 2019...stemming from Drake Laroche

Buehrle>Wood

40 minutes ago, Quin said:

The dude cut up jerseys for the entire team because he didn't like the collar, I'd say that's fairly edgy.

Once again, it is derived from some absurd competitive drive. 

Sale, by all accounts, is a real nice teammate. He doesnt pass blame or point fingers. He owns things personally and supports his guys. The jersey cutting was a fuck you to management, not his teammates. 

39 minutes ago, bmags said:

I've been far and wide in baseball circles, and I'm here to tell you, Drake LaRoche is best leader I've seen. I wouldn't necessarily call him edgy, but, when he's shagging balls he's 100% effort and guys just feed off of it. 

Lol Eaton calling drake LaRoche the team leader was one of the most embarrassing things I've been in the professional baseball world. Good on Frazier for calling out his bullshit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol Eaton calling drake LaRoche the team leader was one of the most embarrassing things I've been in the professional baseball world. Good on Frazier for calling out his bullshit.

I've always  wondered if genuinely believed what he was saying or just went too far trying to back up Adam LaRoche

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sale, by all accounts, is a real nice teammate. He doesnt pass blame or point fingers. He owns things personally and supports his guys. The jersey cutting was a fuck you to management, not his teammates. 

I tell ya what I'd pay good money to see Sale and Eaton fight.  Sale has an obvious reach advantage but if Eaton gets him on the ground it might be Eaton that emerges the winner.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I think we've got different definitions of edgy. He's a good teammate, buts edgy as hell. 

He obliterated a watercooler in rage, went to other clubhouses to start fights, etc.  Good teammate, edgy, angry dude.

2 hours ago, Quin said:

I think we've got different definitions of edgy. He's a good teammate, buts edgy as hell. 

He obliterated a watercooler in rage, went to other clubhouses to start fights, etc.  Good teammate, edgy, angry dude.

Yeah, I guess I view edgy as someone who acts a particular way with his own guys. I was kind of a competitive dick head - surprising I know - but it was because I wanted to win really badly with my guys. 

So yes, I think we're just disagreeing there. Eaton is what I would classify as a "ra-ra guy" and no one likes ra-ra guys who are fake. Eaton loves to slide to show that hes playing hard... one of those guys. Eaton was the annoying rara teammate always kissing coaches ass and talking loudest only when he could be heard by coaches or front office people and etc. Nick swisher was another rara guy who was an asshole when things weren't going well and loved to speak loudly in public settings but didnt actually care enough to sit down privately with teammates to Express things.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

3 hours ago, Quin said:

Maybe constantly being on a losing, disorganized team was getting to him?

7 hours ago, Ozzie’s Cuban Cigar said:

Everyone has someone they work with they don’t get along with.  Frazier was mostly bad with the Sox,and is fortunate he’s still playing anywhere. Eaton was and is a far better player.   So Frazier, do your talking on the field and then pop off.

Nope, Eaton being a better player for the 2016 White Sox means jack shit and I’m glad Frazier shoved his ass into a locker for being a loud-mouth, stupid douche.

Edited by Chicago White Sox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ozzie’s Cuban Cigar said:

Everyone has someone they work with they don’t get along with.  Frazier was mostly bad with the Sox,and is fortunate he’s still playing anywhere. Eaton was and is a far better player.   So Frazier, do your talking on the field and then pop off.

You might have missed the part where Eaton called a child a clubhouse leader.

And Frazier has been the better player since, even though that's a low bar because Eaton has barely been able to stay on the field for the Nationals. While his batting average isn't great, he's hitting enough home runs, getting on base, and playing enough defense to earn his contracts. He's also 3 years older.

Adam Eaton is being a headcase, missing games, and getting into fights about his "leader" Drake LaRoche 3 years later. He was an amazing player in 2016, but has been nothing to write home about since.

2 hours ago, 103 mph screwball said:

I don't know what Eaton was like in the clubhouse, but he was cool to my kids at spring training and signed a ton of autographs for the crowd.  Tyler Flowers too. 

He does seem good with the fans.  That being said, it’s pretty clear he’s a total clown and a complete asshole in the locker room.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, ron883 said:

I feel this is a common occurrence with Reinsdorf owned teams. You see ridiculous stuff like this all the time with the bulls. Paxson grabbing Del Negro by the tie, the players temporary mutiny against Boylen this year. There are plenty of other examples as well. 

The pre Ricketts Cubs use to be far worse.