White Sox @ Astros: a game thread

Heads22

4 minutes ago, QBBrian13 said:

People on here yesterday thought the people saying 2 wins on this road trip were being to "negative".  LOL. This is the have's vs. the have not's!

I would have guessed 2 wins, but with the way it was worded ("expected" wins), I would say 0.

The tank is back on, ladies and gentleman.  Cut the Machado family and friends loose (and that includes Castillo) and play Collins and Palka.  Let’s get another top 5 pick.  Although those moves would probably be improvements.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

This was talked about earlier today, but at this point, there is no reason to not start to break it up and see what else is out there. 

I'm not sure why Mendick is not given a chance at this point. What is the point of keeping him down in AAA any longer? If he can't cut it, there is nothing hurt by playing him for the rest of the season. If he can, he is still 25 years old, maybe a late bloomer. 

Palka and Collins both should be here as opposed to Castillo and Alonso. 

It drives me nuts that the only people held accountable, in the entire organization (on-field and front office) are the young relief pitchers (and Ervin Santana). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QBBrian13 said:

This was talked about earlier today, but at this point, there is no reason to not start to break it up and see what else is out there. 

I'm not sure why Mendick is not given a chance at this point. What is the point of keeping him down in AAA any longer? If he can't cut it, there is nothing hurt by playing him for the rest of the season. If he can, he is still 25 years old, maybe a late bloomer. 

Palka and Collins both should be here as opposed to Castillo and Alonso. 

It drives me nuts that the only people held accountable, in the entire organization (on-field and front office) are the young relief pitchers (and Ervin Santana). 

Agreed.  But I have a feeling the Sox record after this road trip will be all the front office needs to see to pull the trigger on this season.