White Sox @ Astros: a game thread

Heads22

Some of the swings these guys have taken tonight, make it look like this is end of September and they just want to get the season over with and go home. Non-competitive. 

I don't care about how big the sample size is for guys like Eloy. When you can't see any noticeable adjustments over the course of 20+ games, that is a cause for concern. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, QBBrian13 said:

Some of the swings these guys have taken tonight, make it look like this is end of September and they just want to get the season over with and go home. Non-competitive. 

I don't care about how big the sample size is for guys like Eloy. When you can't see any noticeable adjustments over the course of 20+ games, that is a cause for concern. 

Don't make the same mistake some made with Yoan. Eloy is going to be great. This is why he's been brought up. To go through his learning curve this season and next. It pains me to say that, though, to think of all the losses we'll have before the tank job is over. But anyway ... cmon. Eloy will be just like Yoan and Timmy. It takes just a bit of time. He may even rake in July/August for all we know.