White Sox @ Astros: a game thread

Heads22

Just now, greg775 said:

And yet the front office could give a crap about loyal fans. As long as the organization gets all that TV money, who cares about loyal fans? Not Jerry and the rest of 'em. Glad you are rich, Jerry.

Wait, they didn't send you a home plate shaped seat cushion? I got mine! I felt appreciated! 

12 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

2019 mlb team stats where do the White Sox stand

Hitting- 20th

Pitching - 25th

Fielding- 29th

What has not changed - same manager same coaches same gm same drafting guru same garbage 

And remember Hahn publicly said defense was going to be emphasized in spring training this year. LOL...right.

Sox had zero chance tonight, nada. Verlander made them look like a Little League team. Moncada with the "Golden Sombrero" and Eloy looks completely lost now both in the field and at the plate. And Covey was....well Covey.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

And remember Hahn publicly said defense was going to be emphasized in spring training this year. LOL...right.

Sox had zero chance tonight, nada. Verlander made them look like a Little League team. Moncada with the "Golden Sombrero" and Eloy looks completely lost now both in the field and at the plate. And Covey was....well Covey.

Maybe they should address that when they draft.

9 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The growing pains of a rebuild.  Soon (maybe two years) we will start looking like Houston.

• Haha 1