Greg Hibbard

Sox @ Astros 5/23 Gamethread

Good job. I hate Bregman because he represents all that the Sox can't accomplish along with Correa and Springer. I know they had higher draft picks than the Sox have had but they picked some good ones. (and developed them too.)

Literally the only way that the rebuild could be going better this year at the MLB level is if Rodon stayed healthy and Lopez didn't get lit up in his first 3 starts. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Good job. I hate Bregman because he represents all that the Sox can't accomplish along with Correa and Springer. I know they had higher draft picks than the Sox have had but they picked some good ones. (and developed them too.)

Bregman is an easy guy to root for though. Seems to be a really nice dude.

Heblows is really hitting the piss out of the ball lately. Pretty cool nickname that some dope around here gave him after like 13 at bats

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Heblows is really hitting the piss out of the ball lately. Pretty cool nickname that some dope around here gave him after like 13 at bats

Glad I decided to ignore that chump!

• Haha 1

The only thing that sucks about what the Sox have done so far is their inability to draft and develop their own talent. They nailed the hell out of the Sale, Eaton and Quintana deals. 

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Eloy‘s swing is so slow. He needs to change his stance or he has no chance at the major league leve.

Whoops. :lol:

I know you're being facetious . He still needs work on off speed and sliders . that will come

its been so long since we have witnessed competence, it feels weird

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Literally the only way that the rebuild could be going better this year at the MLB level is if Rodon stayed healthy and Lopez didn't get lit up in his first 3 starts. 

Um, Michael Kopech called.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Timmy U said:

Um, Michael Kopech called.

He was hurt last season so he doesn't count. Already wrote him off for 2019