2019 MLB All Star Game

WBWSF

I realize that the MLB All Star Game is still a few weeks away but as of now the White Sox have as many as 6 players who could make the All Star team. Giolito, Colome, Mc Cann, Abreu, Anderson and Moncada could be picked for the team.  If these 6 keep performing well it will be interesting to see who goes to the All Star Game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WBWSF said:

I realize that the MLB All Star Game is still a few weeks away but as of now the White Sox have as many as 6 players who could make the All Star team. Giolito, Colome, Mc Cann, Abreu, Anderson and Moncada could be picked for the team.  If these 6 keep performing well it will be interesting to see who goes to the All Star Game.

Right now. Giolito and Moncada are locks. Eloy and Abreu may make it also. Forget McCann and Colome. Anderson also might make it.

Edited by greg775
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Right now. Giolito and Moncada are locks. Eloy and Abreu may make it also. Forget McCann and Colome. Anderson also might make it.

Colome has a really good chance too. Moncada won't make it because of Bregman and Devers. Boston guys are a shoe in. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TBrown54 said:

I can't remember the last time a White Sox pitcher with such low expectation went on this type of run. Two runs allowed in last 28 IP and ERA down to 2.77.

2008 with both Danks and Floyd comes to mind

More guys are deserving, but I would think Giolito and Abreu will make it.  Tim could possibly make it with the attention he's gotten this year.

With the new voting format, some guys who are more deserving could make it over the fan favorites from Boston, NYY, Cubs, etc.