Game Thread : Sox (Banuelos) @Twins (Gibson) 05/25/19

Bazox

8 minutes ago, poppysox said:

When we play well like the Giolito game we do hand springs how happy days are here again. When we play like last few days we are beside ourselves with frustration.  That's what being a sport fan usually leads to.  We're all nuts.

And that's cool. But sheesh a whole page of the same repeated and repeated. What was once an enjoyable board has became unbearable sometimes. I get it. Frustration but they b**** even if the sox do good.

Just now, JoshPR said:

And that's cool. But sheesh a whole page of the same repeated and repeated. What was once an enjoyable board has became unbearable sometimes. I get it. Frustration but they b**** even if the sox do good.

blame the team, not the critiques 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

So start a conversation. It's an internet forum, multiple convos can happen at once, just skip the b****ing ones. 

Or try another thread. Maybe game threads against the best team in baseball during the 4th year of a rebuild isn't the best place to be if you don't like b****ing. 

Or go outside. Play golf. Watch a movie. Idk why you come on here if you know exactly what it's going to be and don't want to be part of the solution. 

It's tiresome 

Dude get a life I've been here since the start. Don't tell me to go away.....

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Considering I rarely complain about Hahn, it's pretty justifiable with what I see.

I used your post. I didn't mean you were one of the b****ing crew. 

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Ace is one of the best, most level-headed posters on here.  There was basically nothing positive for anyone to mention in today’s game. 

The 2 most important players in today's game for the Sox were Moncada and Jimenez. Moncada crushed two pitches that were caught and had a soft single. That's a positive. I'm done with the negative stuff. Kelvin Herrera fucking sucks and he isn't going to be here when it matters so fuck him, Manny Banuelos, Leury Garcia and every other schlep that Renteria trotted out there today

Edited by soxfan49

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Ace is one of the best, most level-headed posters on here.  There was basically nothing positive for anyone to mention in today’s game. 

Your right. And ok man you post something about how bad it is. But every play. Every move the same b****ing. Hello its a rebuild. There's gonna be great games and there will be stinkers like today. But Every time man. Every game even if they winning. A player farts and they b**** it stinks. The point is.... WE KNOW

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

blame the team, not the critiques 

Again I agree with you. But the constant repeating of the same shit.... 3 4 posts in a row.... Cmon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

The 2 most important players in today's game for the Sox were Moncada and Jimenez. Moncada crushed two pitches that were caught and had a soft single. That's a positive. I'm done with the negative stuff. Kelvin Herrera fucking sucks and he isn't going to be here when it matters so fuck him, Manny Banuelos, Leury Garcia and every other schlep that Renteria trotted out there today

Exactly. We know when it gets good they ain't gonna be here. In this type of season you take the positives and look ahead. Its a process that some here can't understand. If a player doesn't hit 400 out of the gate they suck.. Stop!! 

6 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Your right. And ok man you post something about how bad it is. But every play. Every move the same b****ing. Hello its a rebuild. There's gonna be great games and there will be stinkers like today. But Every time man. Every game even if they winning. A player farts and they b**** it stinks. The point is.... WE KNOW

The ones I don't like are the people who get on the young guys. The b****ing of Moncada last year, Eloy this year for example are waaaaay worse.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

The ones I don't like are the people who get on the young guys. The b****ing of Moncada last year, Eloy this year for example are waaaaay worse.

Its part of what I'm saying

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I agree there.  I always thought Moncada was exciting to watch even when he struggled but many were harsh last year calling him a bust.  Once Eloy starts laying off the breaking stuff, he is going to be a beast.

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I agree there.  I always thought Moncada was exciting to watch even when he struggled but many were harsh last year calling him a bust.  Once Eloy starts laying off the breaking stuff, he is going to be a beast.

Exactly. Good post. Problem is there is a small group here that if a rookie isn't an instant mike trout they go crazy

29 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

See what I mean?????

But is the poster wrong? Me thinks not...and he's entitles to vent just like anybody else.

Speaking of which please allow me, Banuelos...no good. Herrera...no good.

Thank You.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Exactly. Good post. Problem is there is a small group here that if a rookie isn't an instant mike trout they go crazy

That is why I posted earlier that I would like them to move on from Alonso and bring up Collins to take his lumps...let's see what we've got with him at DH/1b and an occasional start at C.  I want to see what the young guys have, that is the excitement of a rebuild.

25 minutes ago, fathom said:

I agree. That was a lifeless performance. Misjudged flyballs and outfielders making stupid throws all over the place. Hitters were unable to get the ball in play. You could fall asleep in the middle innings and not miss anything.