05/29 Games #CeaseDay

KnightsOnMintSt

12 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

It's all about leagues and parks in the minors. Robert's wRC+ after today is going to be around 170. Juan Soto's AA wRC+ was 171. In that park Robert is absolutely dominating. 

Also wRC+ in the minors isn't park adjusted, so a 170 in that park is likely higher.

2 hours ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

I imagine that Cease is getting called up relatively soon. They seem to be letting him go deeper and deeper into games.

2 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Second week of June imo.

Given the tough home schedule in June, I predict it will be either the 10th or 11th, which is a 2 day home series against the Nationals. I highly doubt they debut him at home against the Yankees or Cubs (although it would be pretty cool if he dominated the team that let him go in his debut) 

2 hours ago, Sox Fan In Husker Land said:

In his last 12 he's hitting .333 (17/51), .397 OB%, .510 Slugg %, 8 R, 4 RBI, 5 BB, 1HBP, 1 K, 2 HR, 3 2B, 7 SB 1 CS.

Like I said over the weekend, let him get his season BA up to around .290 and then promote him to AA next week after the draft.