Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him

Sockin

Vazquez and Yates are essentially not available due to extremely high asking price.

Giles is injured.

Will Smith and the other Giants relievers are probably staying put.

Diaz is the top reliever available who is likely to be dealt, followed by Colome and Greene in some order.  It's a good market to get value for Colome.

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I don't.  It's not my list.  No one ever reads the intro.  

Neither does MLBTR. Its a list of players most likely to be traded (that have some semblance of value), not a list of player's trade value.  If it were trade value, the top 4 players wouldn't all be impending FA.  

Edited by ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

Vazquez and Yates are essentially not available due to extremely high asking price.

Giles is injured.

Will Smith and the other Giants relievers are probably staying put.

Diaz is the top reliever available who is likely to be dealt, followed by Colome and Greene in some order.  It's a good market to get value for Colome.

I wouldn't count Yates out technically yet because he might be being offered to the Mets right now with other players for Thor.  I have no idea what the fucking Mets are doing. 

1 hour ago, daggins said:

I would not expect any player to say anything different in this situation. Once he's traded, then he can bad-mouth the org.

I doubt he has anything bad to say but these types of interviews / questions are so stupid for the very reason you stated.  Waste of time.

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I think soxfan2014 is correct and this will be moved back a couple of weeks next year, but it's great for a seller, it's now or never for the buyers. 

This is why I love it, but yeah, I could see them adjusting the deadline date.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

I feel like sox probably have likely deal lined up for colome but are holding out to see if one of those that lose out on the better deals try and jump offer.

This would make sense.  Hahn knows what some teams current offers are and he is waiting them out to see who will up the ante towards the deadline.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

6 minutes ago, aeichhor said:

Should trade Alex colome too 

Haha.  Leury is a nice player but Hahn should be looking to trade all three if the return is right.  Abreu is apparently untouchable as the aging, declining heart and soul of our losing Sox team.

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...no mention of Colome whatsoever.

I don’t think he’s gonna get moved. That Rangers/Braves deal seems right on the money for what I would have liked to see for Colome. Can’t imagine the Braves would rather have Martin than a proven commodity like Colome. Phillies added Blake Parker earlier too. Seems like the rumored teams interested have moved on.

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I don’t think he’s gonna get moved. That Rangers/Braves deal seems right on the money for what I would have liked to see for Colome. Can’t imagine the Braves would rather have Martin than a proven commodity like Colome. Phillies added Blake Parker earlier too. Seems like the rumored teams interested have moved on.

There are a lot of teams left still that are going to trade for RP.  No way Colome is here this time tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Especially after seeing Chris Martin net Allard. I would be shocked if he's still here tomorrow night. 

The deadline is at 3:00 PM Central Time tomorrow so we will know pretty early tomorrow.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

38 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

There are a lot of teams left still that are going to trade for RP.  No way Colome is here this time tomorrow.

I hope your right, I just don’t expect Hahn to be as aggressive as we all hope. Although no news usually is a positive when it comes to this FO. 

1 hour ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Off the top of my head, the Cards, Brewers, Cubs, Dodgers, Red Sox, Braves, & Nats are all still rumored to be searching for pen help. Still plenty of suitors out there.