Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him

Sockin

The Sox are 10 pitchers short. Hahn hits on maybe 25% (if that)  of the free agent pitchers he signs.  The only prospects close are injured, and there are only 2 of those. Position players are the least of the problems.

Edited by GreenSox

Just now, soxfan2014 said:

They didn't really have much to trade. Am I disappointed we didn't get a good prospect for Colome? Yes. But I also realize offers may not have been what they wanted.

Given what Greene moved for, I'm fine with them holding Colome. I'm surprised the Tigers caved on that offer. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 2

Just now, chetkincaid said:

You know, I’m not entirely pissed off. Hahn can’t make teams deal with him and I’m glad he didn’t give our guys away. If contenders didn’t want to give up the prospects that the Sox wanted, them they can go eff themselves. 

How does this make the Sox better? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

You know, I’m not entirely pissed off. Hahn can’t make teams deal with him and I’m glad he didn’t give our guys away. If contenders didn’t want to give up the prospects that the Sox wanted, them they can go eff themselves. 

Exactly. 

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

What does it say about guys like Nova, Sanchez, Garcia, and Jay still hanging around our roster, as starters nonetheless, and not one single offer came in on those guy?

It's a collection of shit  

So Bumgarner, Wheeler and Castellanos is a collection of shit as well? Weird take,

Teams are incredibly risk averse today. Not many front offices willing to gamble anymore.